Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,615TL (1,367,267 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)