Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.304 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,575TL (EC$4,277) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)