Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00469 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,404TL (3,712,399 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)