Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04520 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,507TL (Taka 77,586) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)