Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10371 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,737TL (26,394 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)