Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,098TL (3,972 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)