Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,310TL (4,385 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)