Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,785TL (3,204 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)