Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,788TL (3,330 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)