Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21964 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,281TL (19,490₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)