Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,624TL (﷼ 2,582) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)