Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,534TL (﷼ 40,346,953) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)