Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,916TL (4,976,561 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)