Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,279TL (руб 51,463) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (26 minutes ago)