Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.643 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,946TL (C$2,249) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)