Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01506 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,075TL (204,175 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)