Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)