Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03486 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,267TL (¥151,087) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)