Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03525 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,837TL (¥108,863) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)