Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,245TL (€1,267) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)