Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03307 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,680TL (¥81,047) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)