Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03459 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,116TL (₨ 90,098) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)