Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 998 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03414 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,324TL (₨ 126,659) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)