Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,790TL (€814) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)