Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,506TL (€1,047) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)