Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,779TL (€1,150) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)