Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,648TL (€1,589) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)