Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 83% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,749TL (元6,603) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)