Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 187% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,896TL (16,842 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)