Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 264% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,927TL (15,208 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)