Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 207% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,278TL (14,122 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)