Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48282 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 166% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,248TL (17,083 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)