Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40715 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,111TL (56,762 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)