Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45669 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 164% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,985TL (19,674 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)