Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19289 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,454TL (23,094 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)