Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,990TL (₨88,814) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)