Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00530 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,443TL (838,520 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)