Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00406 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,854TL (950,161 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)