Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,992TL in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)