Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05486 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,812TL (69,496 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)