Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05387 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,700TL (68,685 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)