Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,865TL (﷼ 37,116,998) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)