Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,088TL (﷼ 36,702,692) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)