Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01243 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,372TL (190,859 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)