Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.536 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,958TL ($1,968) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)