Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01157 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,105TL (268,364 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)