Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01127 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,249TL (199,670 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)