Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02390 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,519TL (147,221 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)