Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02370 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,186TL (134,399 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)