Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02288 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,258TL (142,365 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)