Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL (RM4,354) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)