Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,624TL (RM4,417) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)