Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,705TL (4,178,620 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)