Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,637TL (4,602,714 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)