Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00104 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,162TL (3,991,203 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (34 minutes ago)