Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,039TL (€1,162) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)