Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,838TL (€1,293) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)