Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,603TL (1,615 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)