Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.583 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,769TL (1,749 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)