Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,311TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)