Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,833TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)