Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,115TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)