Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,331TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)