Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,474TL ($739) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)