Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.780 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,881TL ($762) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)