Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,374TL ($919) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)