Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47965 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,139TL (6,544 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 360 (about 3 hours ago)