Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39132 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (9,574 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)