Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38464 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,258TL (8,470 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)