Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.38494 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,254TL (5,855 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)