Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05156 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,825TL (93,596 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)