Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,147TL (﷼ 7,651) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)