Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03203 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,448TL (45,206 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)