Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04622 TRY / SSP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,256TL (48,811 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)