Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02861 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,593TL (55,682 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)