Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01141 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,209TL (193,537 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)