Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01322 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,635TL (199,285 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)