Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01195 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,541TL (212,601 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)