Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,852TL (246,893 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)