Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.961 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,726TL (RM3,876) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)