Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,158TL (RM4,395) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)