Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,132TL (RM5,007) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (28 minutes ago)