Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.185 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,719TL (RM3,984) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)