Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,182 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27134 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,102TL (R 15,117) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)