Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,008 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34821 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,411TL (R 12,667) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)