Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00421 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,493TL (₩1,304,602) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (16 minutes ago)