Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,352TL (₩1,040,028) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (30 minutes ago)