Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15072 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 15,548TL (103,158 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (about 2 hours ago)