Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21155 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (18,392 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (19 minutes ago)