Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 157% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,955TL (7,449 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)