Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.293 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 204% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,509TL (6,578 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)