Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,541TL (7,400 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)