Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 169% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,137TL (8,178 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)